Business EDGE Young Guns is a 2 day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises. Designed to improve financial literacy and business skills.
Why attend Business EDGE Young Guns?
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills
The workshop includes an additional module on long-term wealth creation and a Young Gun keynote speaker. Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business.
Workshop locations in 2020
- Tamworth - 7 & 8 April
- Mudgee - 10 & 11 June
- Dubbo - 16 & 17 June
The Department of Primary Industries Young Farmer Business Program has a limited number of subsidies available for eligible young farmers to attend the Business Edge - Young Guns Workshops. The Young Farmer Business Program will pay 90% of the course costs making the cost of the course only $165.00. For more information call Tim on 0447 655 163 or follow this link to apply follow this link http://bit.ly/YFBPSubsidyApplication2020
Cost for those not eligible to apply for the Young Farmer Business Program subsidy?
1 person = $1,500 and 2+ persons from the same business = $1,250 (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible).
A 50% fee reimbursement applies for all RAA eligible participants. Check your status at https://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/education-and-training/farm-business-skills-application-for-reimbursement .
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0435 052 255.